- Our company and Schöck Isokorb® are known globally in the construction industry. In Europe, we are market leaders for reinforcement technology and building physics solutions that minimise thermal bridges and acoustical bridges.
- We strive for high returns and thus increase the value of the Schöck Group sustainably. Our focus is not on short-term successes but rather a future-oriented, long-term increase in value that also benefits our customers, employees and partners in the market.
- We strive to generate attractive dividends for our shareholders while still meeting our ecological and social responsibilities.
Always a step ahead!
- Improve quality of living and ensure a comfortable living climate by preventing structural damage (thermal and acoustical bridges).
- Simplify procedures and improve the quality of construction work.
- Be a competent partner, excellent problem solver and innovative market leader in thermal and sound insulation.
We improve construction
• We think and behave in a corporate manner which crosses departmental and divisional boundaries. We treat colleagues and other departments as respected internal customers.
• Top performance is our key success factor.
• Openness and fairness are our core principles when interacting with our partners. Total customer satisfaction drives our behaviour and all our actions.
• Our expertise and competence is offered to consistently deliver top quality products and services to our customers.
• We strive to continuously improve our processes.
• We treat any failures as an opportunity to improve our performance by challenging everyone involved to identify and rectify these issues thereby building better processes.
• Conflicts are natural; we discuss them openly and resolve them quickly and fairly.
• Every individual at Schöck works according to our compliance guidelines in every aspect of his or her work and follows all pertinent legal requirements and internal rules and regulations of the company and country in which he or she works.
• People are always at the heart of everything we do. This is why we are committed to working towards socially responsible interactions within our company and across all areas of society in general.
Leadership and cooperation
• Line managers at Schöck are true role models who support and encourage their employees and help them achieve levels of peak performance.
• We empower employees by defining goals. We place trust in our employees by offering them the opportunity to make decisions.
• Responsibility for the success of the leadership process is shared by the line manager(s) and the employees.
• We communicate directly, openly and honestly.
• We offer, demand and encourage fair feedback on our leadership performance.
• Demonstrating respect and openness, we discuss performance, behaviour and conflicts with our staff to offer them clear orientation and direction.
• We follow the situational leadership model and implement rigorous and ongoing leadership activities.